Rules and Regulations for Your Safety
These are some basic regulations designed to keep you, our valued customers, safe throughout the duration of your visit to our facility. Failure to follow these requirements could result in serious injury or death, as such, instances of non-compliance could result in removal from the site
We kindly ask that you obey the following:
- NO cell phone use.
- SPEED LIMIT is 5MPH site-wide.
- No climbing trailers at any time. Height restrictions apply to any workable surface over 5'10"
- Proceed only as instructed by Elizabeth River staff.
- Load restraints can ONLY be pulled at the area of unloading. Please consult an Elizabeth River staff member to determine if your load can be unstrapped safely.
- During loading/unloading, drivers MUST stay within the designated safe-zone.
- Once placed in the designated safe-zone, DO NOT LEAVE unless instructed by Elizabeth River staff.
We thank you for helping us maintain the safety of our yard!